The Center for Effective Vegan Advocacy offers financial support to organizations or projects that advocate moving toward a plant-based or vegan diet or
vegan advocacy campaigns. CEVA grants range from $500 to $5,000 USD. United States applicants are not eligible to apply.
Quarterly application deadlines are: 1 March, 1 June, 1 September, and 1 December.
Send inquiries to CEVAgrants@proveg.com.
The Center for Effective Vegan Advocacy supports:
- Organizations or projects that advocate moving toward a plant-based or vegan diet
- Projects that lead to measurable results
- Projects that have a clear and well-articulated strategy
The Center for Effective Vegan Advocacy does not support:
- For-Profit Businesses and Companies
- Political parties
- Organizations or individuals that engage in shaming behaviors
- Organizations or individuals that advocate any form of violence, including property destruction
- Organizations with a budget greater than 500,000 USD
Successful projects are ones that:
- Inspire individuals and/or groups to move toward a plant-based diet
- Lead to concrete changes for animals
- Are part of a long-term strategy
Please note that CEVA does not give grants for the production of media projects (videos, books, apps, etc.), does not fund disaster relief, and only gives grants to groups outside the US. One organization can only receive one grant per year.
How to Apply:
- CEVA grants are funded quarterly. Application deadlines are 1 March, 1 June, 1 September, 1 December.
- Results take up to 8 weeks from deadline
- We would love to hear from you! If you have questions or would like to discuss your proposal before applying, please email CEVAgrants@proveg.com.
Please note: This program is funded solely by a restricted grant that has been given to CEVA for the specific purpose of offering smaller grants.
Do you have a larger project and in need of greater funding support? If so, visit ProVeg Grants.